Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

This year we went to Austin's Aunt Lynda's house for Thanksgiving. We had a really great time. Lynda made a 'tur-duck-kin' for us all to enjoy. I have to say, it was pretty good. The best part about it was there are no bones. Kelaya sat at the table with us and had a few bites of potatoes. I was so happy! This is the first year she has ever eaten Thanksgiving dinner.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After dinner, Austin deciced to take Kelaya out for a walk to burn a few calories. It was so cold out we decided to put Jaime's coat on her. She looked pretty cute!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here are a few other random pictures:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAustin and his Grandpa Fred
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketKelaya ready to get down from the table
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJaime, Mason and Kelaya having fun with the photoshop on the computer. They actually had a lot of fun with this. I have a cute video I will try to post.

1 comment:

Steph said...

YEAH! I love your blog!!! Ben and I have always wanted to try a turdukin or however you spell it. Mmmm I bet it was delish! Can't wait to see you soon! LOVES